New Delhi, November 17, 2017.
It was a momentous day for us at Coeus Age Consulting.
What was a dream a year ago became a reality today. The idea of LEADDDING THOUGHTS, a learning platform, fueled by strong research insights was launched. An august gathering of 50+ technology leaders was present to witness the beginning of a new journey for us.
LEADDDING THOUGHTS intends to bring well researched perspectives that are relevant for the contemporary leaders who are willing to create value amid digital disruption. The theme of the inaugural session was THRIVING IN A DATA ECONOMY – DIGITAL IMPERATIVES TO UNLOCK VALUE. Both unicorns and traditional enterprises like AirBnB, Uber and GE have unlocked value as they not only have data and but also the ability to manage and leverage data.
Enterprises need to focus on two related aspects – Managing Data Holistically and Leveraging Data Strategically to convert data into currency and realize its true value. Our anaylsts have identified Eleven Data Imperatives for managing and formulated a Strategy Digital Fit framework for leveraging data. We believe that the contemporary businesses can benefit a lot from these perspectives.
Another integral part of our research is the discovery of Gems of Digital Enterprise™.
Gems of Digital Enterprise™ are those enterprises who have put digital to innovative use. They are a source of learning for us and their success must be celebrated. Our first list of Gems of Digital Enterprise™ included 13 names, who were also awarded at the inaugural LEADDDING THOUGHTS function.
The research perspectives and insightful case studies are contained in a report titled THRIVING IN A DATA ECONOMY- DIGITAL IMPERATIVES TO UNLOCK VALUE. The book was also launched at the event.
The 13 Gems of Digital Enterprise were also felicitated at the event (as given below in an alphabetical order).
1. AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED for taking crop insurance to the door steps of poor farmers (Mr. Vishal Gulati, Manager IT, AIC)
2. APOLLO HOSPITALS for connecting the dots digitally for breaking new grounds (Mr. Vishal Gupta, Head – IT, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals)
3. Ashok Leyland for ushering in an IT-led business model powered by rapid data analytics (Mr. A Sathyanarayanan, GM IT, Ashok Leyland)
4. HCL INFOSYSTEMS for sustaining market leadership by walking the digital talk
5. ICICI SECURITIES for using digital to help customers make sensible investments (Mr. Yagnesh Parikh, CIO, ICICI Securities Limited)
6. KPMG IN INDIA for building a digital work environment with 360-degree transformation
7. LIC HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED for treading the path of creating a digital value chain (Ms. Kiron Singh, GM IT & Accounts and Mr. Hitesh Talreja, Associate Chief Manager, LIC HFL)
8. NITCO LIMITED for engaging digitally with the customers to bolster its premium positioning (Mr. Chetan Khandwala, DGM IT, Nitco Limited)
9. PURAVANKARA Limited for leveraging digital for generating more bang for marketing bucks
10. RJ CORP for transforming by data democratization for growing profitably (Mr. Kamal Karnatak, CIO, RJ Corp)
11. SHEELA FOAM for sustaining market leadership through a holistic platform strategy (Mr. Perthist Mankotia, CIO, Sheela Foam)
12. SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL for staying focused on core vision by smartly embracing IT and digital
13. PTI for leveraging digital transformation for growth (Mr. Tridib Bordoloi, CIO, PTI)